Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Doctor got a lot of admirers

Today, I was carpooling with my partners. One of them was a US postgraduate from a reputable top US university, Dr. Moon (not a medical one). So, he mentioned about a guy who graduated with two majors in PhD at the age of 28. "Wow, what a smart person he is", I replied. Dr. Moon said "Oh yes, he is Now, he held a top position in our country as an adviser to the president, that PhD guy, even went on TV, lately." Dr. Moon mentioned also that the anchor lady who interviewed him, seems to display a lot of interest to the PhD guy, while interviewing him. I said, " Oh yes, Dr. Moon, a Dr. in this country also carry a heavyweight, and most of the ladys in this country also admire Dr." "If you don't believe, try it yourself, and I am sure you will sure attract a lot of admirers"
He was smiling and said that "Luckily, my wife is not around to hear this, or else I will be dead."

 

No comments:

Post a Comment